Friday, 6 May 2016

Message to Moderator

Dear Moderator,

My chosen brief was to create a new music magazine including front cover, contents and double page spread. My magazine was called Everything K! and the genre of my magazine was Korean Pop. I worked alone to plan, construct and evaluate my coursework for AS Media Studies.

I used the software Photoshop and InDesign to create my magazine. I mainly used Photoshop for my front cover and the images I used for the contents and double page spread. Photoshop was easy to use and easy to distinguish the layers when making my media product. InDesign was slightly more complicated to use because of all the different components of my contents and double page spread and the layers they were on. The part about this project that I enjoyed the most is the construction of my media product. This is because it was exciting to see my ideas become a reality and how different styles can show different genres of music.

My blog is best viewed by using the browser "Google Chrome."

I hope you enjoy my work.

Yours faithfully,
Ashlyn O'Donnell

No comments:

Post a Comment